In 1983 I remember riding around with my parents in our old Ford Pinto looking for our first home and how excited I was to have our first home to call our own. I want to create that excitement for you and your family whether it’s your very first home or simply a new home to call your own.
- Proudly served in the Air Force from 1989 - 1993 as a Combat Photographer
- Served in the Ohio Air National Guard from 1993 – 1996 as a Combat Photographer while attending the photojournalism school at Ohio University
- Started my own photography business in 1995 and current owner of Downard Photography
- A member of PPA and PPO since 2005 (Professional Photographers of America and Ohio)
- Built my own studio and house in 1999
- Married Lori Ann Downard a Registered Nurse who specializes in home health nursing
- Became a member of AmSpirit Business Connections in 2017
- Became a Realtor in 2017 and looking forward to working with Carol Grueser and Larry Conrath
- A proud Grandfather of Ripley and River who call me Pap Pap!